JUST A FEW REMINDERS TO HELP YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AT SHANGRI-LA II:
- Race day parking is always free at Shangri-La II Motor Speedway and Skyview Drags. Please try not to block other vehicles when you park.
- Camping is also free on track property outside the admission gates. All Campers MUST be self-contained. There is no Electic or Water Hook-ups Available. No Dumping allowed. Please show courtesy while camping and clean up your campsite before you leave.
- Your general admission ticket admits you to the grandstand area at both Shangri-La II and SkyView when both tracks are in operation.
- Pit area admission to either track requires purchase of a pit pass and signing a release of liability, since the pit area is a work zone under control of race officials. Anyone under 18 years of age in the pit area must have a parent or guardian sign the release. The pit area will be opened after the races when declared safe for spectators by race officials.
- We love kids and we want families to enjoy the races, but please supervise children and keep them away from the fence line. Shangri-La II maintains a family section in the grandstand where alcohol is prohibited.
- Shangri-La II will be selling beer at the track in 2011. Persons of legal age may purchase beer at the concession stand. No outside beer will be allowed in. Coolers are allowed but can be no larger than 18 x 18 inches and no glass containers. All coolers are subject to inspection at the gate. This is a courtesy- use it wisely!
- Cheer as loud as you can for your favorite driver, but please avoid foul language and gestures in all areas. Remember, you are an ambassador for our sport, and the person next to you may be a first-time visitor.
- Shangri-La II follows the raincheck policy used by most speedways. If LESS than half the program is completed, your raincheck will be honored in full for admission on the rescheduled date. If MORE than half the scheduled races are completed, your raincheck is no longer valid,. but the remainder of the races you have paid to see will be run on another date or dates at no extra charge. If there is any question which situation applies, an announcement will be made at the track and the information will be posted on the track website, shangrila-2.com.
Enjoy the races, and treat you fellow race fans the way you want them to treat you.